Ir al contenido principal

Why did you choose this career? Sociology

 Hi, I rememeber when I was younger I did not have dream job, I live the moment.

Whent I was older, I liked the astrology and the galaxy but it did not convince me for a career.

 In my last year of school, I decided to study between three careers, which were psychology, anthropology and sociology, I like the social sciences and humanities, all depend on the result on PDT, but despite the result I liked sociology more because I find society interesting.

In my experence in this career is very interesting, I love my career the information I receive is very good and helps me to understand today's society in which we live.

I was younger the job I liked to have is that I get paid to play video games.





Comentarios

  1. Wow its interesting your options of career, i was like astrology too i found is amazing you can find a career you really like

    ResponderEliminar
  2. if you decided to study Psychology, we were partners :c I like your options, I find society interesting too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Amaro, wow you don´t have a dream job, because you don´t like work?, relax with sociology you don´t have job anyway hahhaha I am crying too.
    Amaro I have a question to you, You don´t have planned be dentist?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Autobiography: By Amaro.

 Hi. My name is Amaro Rosas, I was born in Santiago, Chile in 2004. I have 2 brothers (I'm the middle brother) the names of my brothers are Rodrigo and Valentín, my mom is Maria and my dad is Andrés. I had lived in Cerro Navia in the house of my grandmom but in 2020 we moved to commune of Lo Prado. I studied in two primary schools in my life, the "Leonardo da Vinci school" a litlte school in my neighborhood but I could not go to this school and I studied in "Colegio San Damián de Molokai" in the commune of Cerro Navia. My two last years of secondary education ,  I studied in "Instituto Nacional". In the present, I am studying Sociologi at th University of Chile in 2022 and I love my career. At present I live with my brothers, my mom and my dog, His name is D'jango the same of the movie.  I love playing video games on the PC with my friends and doing exercise and eating, the food is very important to me. And this is it, see you later. Good bye. I lo...

Country to visit

Hello there everyone, my name is Amaro and this is mi blog.  Today we're going to be talking about a country you would like to visit and why. Personally, I think all countries have got something of interest. Is a country very appealing to me, personally for the sweets. This countri is Switzerland, the capital of chocolate in the world 🍫🍫🍫, a like this countri for the sweets, the weather (I like the cold), and the beutiful landscape in the countri. I knew about the country for a acquaintance, a friend of my friend, she is from this countri and know for the chocolate, the chocolate is my favorite sweet and Switzerland is famouse for them. Mainly I would to do there is eat sweets, especially the chocolate and visit the Lindt Home of Chocolate, is a museum of chocolate in Zuric ( a city of the countri). In Switzerland I like work in them, is countri very beutiful and in Switzerland the salarie is very good, is a good countri.

Technology and me

 Hi everyone.   Today we are talking about technology u.u, my favorite piece of    technology is the headphones,  I use it for many things such as listening to music,  I use them all the time, in my bed, in the metro and bus, I  use them in public transport in general. The headphones is are very cool, I prefer the little headphones for  the  public transport  to prevent them from being stolen. In my life the music in my headphones have made me feel more calm, the headphones give me privacy from  other people and I listening to my favorite music all the time. I personally recommend the use of headphones  but we must always be careful with the outside world and our surroundings as we cannot be so disconnected from the outside world that we cannot be so disconnected from it.  And this is done, thanks for reading, Good bye. PD: My favorite song with headphone is "All The Times" by "Jungles". My headphones